Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Haul YES!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    It's SO nice to be able to buy toys again!

    Haul for today (thanks to Ms. Postal Lady):

    HaulyMoly

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Meecromahn! Kick ass haul, that Batgirl figure ROCKS!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'm diggin those. Found those two at Suncoast last night (Catwoman and the 2-pack). I passed on them online due to cost, etc. - glad to see them retail! I got the last ones too.

    But really... it's ALL about Gazelle. This dude rocks. I can't wait to open him up and play with him!! But I'm headed out the door right now, so maybe tonight... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    BAH, Microman kicks all kinds of Gazelle ass!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gazelle ain't got NOTHIN' on Microdudes.

    killer score!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice score man!

    I don't care much about anime, but after seeing that Gazelle a few times in the last week, I realize I'm really liking that figure!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah... I have Gungrave and a bunch of other Trigun and Kaiyodo stuff. They make kickass toys.

    Anyone who EVER says you have to comprimise on sculpt in order to add articulation needs to take a trip to Japan and hang out with the Kaiyodo folks.

    I mean... the thing has articulated HAIR for chrissakes!!

    Just hours and hours of posability with these things. I'll post open pics later.

    And the Microman are really, really cool... but no articulated HAIR for crying out loud! [img]wink.gif[/img] (although considerably less expensive).

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can't wait till mine gets here.

    Going to be hard not to open him up.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pairadocs:
    ...Anyone who EVER says you have to comprimise on sculpt in order to add articulation needs to take a trip to Japan and hang out with the Kaiyodo folks...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hope everyone sees that. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Doc - give me a closup of that Bat set. Nice haul. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •